So...it's catalog season. I've done my best to get off most mailing lists by using Tonic Mailstopper (which I highly recommend) but this one crazy "Best Catalog Shit" catalog keeps coming. And I kind of like it!
I'm fascinated by thought process of the people who decide what goes on each page. I know they have a plan or organizational structure, but for the life of me I can't crack the code.
The page above is one of my favorite examples of the bizarre mix of products:
- Daughter-in-Law musical keepsake box
- White, smocked granny nightgown
- Lucky clover and horseshoe charm
- "Redheads are Hot" t-shirt
- Crystal pearl in a shell (wtf is this? a thing for your bureau?)
- Crystal flower bracelet
- A vibrator
One stop shopping for Mom and Grandma? Seven ways to make the women in your life happy? Gifts to buy yourself?
Let me know if you figure it out!
- Cat/Bad Kitty