Why yes, this is a photo of me, Cat, holding a Flying Monkey salt shaker. And hour glass pepper shaker. Because I have a very excellent and attentive friend named Suzie.
While I continue my birthday month celebrations, here are a few reading selections from two more sites, GreenDaily and Tonic.
GreenDaily, the AOL green channel:
- Conservation Fashion -- which style eco-fashionista are you?
- Do you know about Plarn? And bags knitted out of Plarn?
- The bees are still disappearing, but some businesses are trying to do something about it
- What shade of green environmentalist are you?
Tonic, the "Positively Good" News site:
- A follow up interview with Ali Hewson/Mrs. Bono, on sustainable trade
- An interview with Mary Lynn Fitton founder of the amazing Art of Yoga Project
- Tom Szaky of TerraCycle shared his Garbage Mogul perspective on sustainability
- Fragrance magnate Harry Slatkin talked about his Autism foundation